Saturday, February 26, 2011

Midnight Lover

Last week I spent the best time of my life...why?....because I was in London! It was unbelievable. And the other great thing...I went during fashion week, the city was filled with fashionistas! These photos where taken by my brother Marko;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shini from PARK & CUBE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing Urban Outfitters blouse & highwaisted pants, Forever21 Mary Janes, H&M jacket and my new favorite bag that I bought in Topshop!♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

memuga said...

love london and great outfit ;>

FashionAndMe said...

My City! ;)

What camera did you use?
These pics are fab! With an old feel to them..

Adeline Yang said...

the pictures are amazing! love the outfits you were wearing too. followed you already.

http://www.adelineyang.blogspot.com/

Diva said...

just found your blogg, and loving it (:
these pictures are amazing
annnd loving your outfittt!
especially the jacket and THE SHOES.
folllowing you via bloglovin (:

xo
http://heartsandshoes.blogspot.com/

Miranda Banana said...

Love your pictures (and love the pic of your dog its really cute) Great looks ! :D

J. said...

Oh my gosh, I love your first outfit! You have a lot of style! I wish I was in London, amazing photos! Dude, i thought you were died haha, i was scared when blogger said me "Lealikesfashion doesn't exist" . We missed you!

xoxo

Nini said...

great views of a gret day, I think! xoxo Nini

Barbara said...

wonderful pictures! seems like you had a fabulous time!!

I have been wondering where you were, I haven't gotten your updates in my subscription box lately :/

lapetiteprincesseb.blogspot.com